FS Msjinkzd's Sale Thread- Shipping or pick-up, PA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jptjpt

AC Members
May 16, 2008
Darn it! I've been watching this thread since early this morning. Now I have to go run some errands. I'll be busy this evening, too. I hope there's stuff left by the time I come back.

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
i will wait to make the sale thread until everyting that came in got a chance to eat :)

Probably tomorrow

I will post a picture thread to share what I got in the photo forum today

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
hey msjinkzd:
my tanks are planted and i know you send clippings or whatever with your shrimp... when you send my rcs i might just take fancy to the plants too... my only concern would be hitch hikers... if it is possible to limit them by getting clippings from tanks with only rcs or mts that would be great... if not please include a list of possible hitch hikers on those particular clippings so i can decide whether i want the plants also... from what i understand your tanks are all around 2wpg which is perfect for me, so i am excited to find out... other hitch hikers are not an issue if they wont affect my babies... for instance i already have olive nerites, ramshorns, mts, amanos... the cherries will go into my grow out tank til the population can sustain itself, then they will be moved into the "show" tank in groups to see how they do with my amanos which have established dominance over even my sae's... it's funny watching 2 4"-5" sae's wait patiently til 1 tiny little shrimp is done to get their chance to eat, but that shows signs that are not so good for tiny little rcs... anyway, thanks a whole lot in advance, and please shoot me a pm when the time comes

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
I have mts, ramshorns, pond snails as the most common hitchhikers. I do my best to remove them, but if concerned you could always do a bleach or potassium permangenate dip :)

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
I believe its rotala indica. Most are rooted stems, sometimes its clipping 6" plus in height. Shipping is $6 anwhere. Those species of snails max out at about quarter sized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store