FS -MTS(maylasian trumpet snails)-San Jose, CA-Shipping or PU!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
I can easily do $10 shipped for that, which would include 6-10 snails and 3 vals.

pm me!:)

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
cool

anybody else?

MoonstruckMuse

AC Members
Mar 4, 2007
Just fyi -all of my cichlids eat MTS. I've seen it happen, haha. My BIG cichlids leave them alone, but everything between my 1" convicts to my 6" severums will eat them, with a little effort. They don't go crazy for them, though, but my sevs sift through the sand, find them, and have exterminated that population. The 9"s couldn't care less about them though.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
cool, good to know, i hope to get large cichlids someday

don't they die or something, as the shells are super hard, i feel that if something/someone can eat MTS, then they can eat rocks.......lol

i bet they spit them back out? idk, thought, get me a vid.

u should get a few, put them in a 2G jar/container with live plants, a bit of sunlight, and some dirt/substrate from wherever(as long as its safe), and get like the #s in the 50s, and feed them 2-3 a day;)

AA79606

AC Members
Jul 21, 2011
Texas
Real Name
Amy
Not trying to hijack the thread, but rather to endorse the seller's product... Loaches definitely DO eat MTS... I have four adult loaches and they are very fat & keep the MTS population suppressed in my 55g community tank. Every other tank I have is heaving with MTS.

aa79606-albums-55g-community-picture8083-15.jpg aa79606-albums-55g-community-picture8085-13.jpg

Also, I believe that one assassin snail will eat about 1 MTS snail per day on average.

Hope this helps!
Amy

aa79606-albums-55g-community-picture8083-15.jpg aa79606-albums-55g-community-picture8085-13.jpg

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
Cool;)

thx, for helping out;)

i have zebras too, except much larger and more black/white, or maybe the color is just bad in the pics;)

they lookl swelled?

or is that just the reflecitons?

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
any other takers

will ship on monday

remember, all purchases include free plants! and free extra MTS!

thx

do have a giant anubias for sale, idk how to ship though, letting it go for $15, its like 18" tall, 15 4" leaves, and 3 baby leaves(1"-3");)

thx

AA79606

AC Members
Jul 21, 2011
Texas
Real Name
Amy
Sure no problem! :)

I think they are either "gold zebras" or a botia hybrid. They are yellow/brown and about 4" long or so. And yeah, they are FAT. lol

They have all the MTS they can eat, plus they try to eat everyone else's dinner too. Unless I manage to feed the other fish while they are napping. I have those two guys, plus two botia kubotai, and the kubotai are much slimmer, not to mention much more polite than those two.

Cool;)

thx, for helping out;)

i have zebras too, except much larger and more black/white, or maybe the color is just bad in the pics;)

they lookl swelled?

or is that just the reflecitons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store