Music from my generation

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Apr 2, 2002
New York
The year was 1972-

Supersonic Rocket Ship is a single recorded by British rock band The Kinks, written by Ray Davies. It was released on 5 May 1972, in the UK, and in September of that year for its US release. In the song, the singer talks about his "supersonic rocket ship", which contains a kind of paradise or refuge from all the troubles in the world, where "nobody has to be hip", "nobody's gonna travel second class", and "there'll be equality, and no suppression of minorities". It fits in the groove of other Ray Davies songs like 'Apeman', that express a desire to go back to a simpler life or escape from all life's woes to a better world (a desert island, the rocket ship, etc.)

Apr 2, 2002
New York
The music is old but the band is not, enjoy.

Of course there is an encore ;)

Apr 2, 2002
New York
Here the amazing thing about the song Please Don''t Talk About Me When I'm Gone. Here is a list of the people who have recorded it since it was written in 1930:

Other notable recordings
They left out this one from 1931:

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Thanks 2 tank, that was a lot of fun, although I was expecting a different Crazy Train, not your thing. We have the birds that do aye, aye, aye (scrub jays) here in CA but it's Ozzie we think of...

Apr 2, 2002
New York
Jerry Lee Lewis was born on September 29th, 1935, in Ferriday, Louisiana. He began playing the piano at age 9, copying the styles of preachers and black musicians that traveled through the area. He signed with Sun Records in 1956 and quickly became a star. He was the first person inducted into the first class of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1986.

Please click on Watch On YouTube Then it will play all 25 songs. You will be glad you did.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store