Music from my generation

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
OMG! Should we call this Miami/Carribean rap? Or what? My hips & other places were shaking a little bit. I don't want to hear anything about my ska/punk bands, lol.

Apr 2, 2002
New York
The lyrics are pretty good as well. If you watch some of the concert vids for Buffets band the two gals who sing are also pretty good dancers. I do not see how one can listen to Cultural Infidel and not be trying to dance.

And I don't know about you, but I sure am one of the Fruitcakes......

Apr 2, 2002
New York
It was the summer of 1970 and some of you may not have been born.

Festival Express is a 2003 documentary film about the 1970 train tour of the same name across Canada taken by some of North America's most popular rock bands, including the Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, The Band, Buddy Guy, Flying Burrito Bros, Ian & Sylvia's Great Speckled Bird, Mountain and Delaney & Bonnie & Friends.[1] The film combines footage of the 1970 concerts and on the train, interspersed with contemporary recollections of the tour by its participants.

Festival Express was staged in three Canadian cities: Toronto, Winnipeg and Calgary, during the summer of 1970. Rather than flying into each city, the musicians traveled by chartered Canadian National Railways train, in a total of 14 cars (two engines, one diner, five sleepers, two lounge cars, two flat cars, one baggage car, and one staff car).[4] The train journey between cities ultimately became a combination of non-stop jam sessions and partying fueled by alcohol. One highlight of the documentary is a drunken jam session featuring The Band's Rick Danko, the Grateful Dead's Jerry Garcia and Bob Weir, New Riders of the Purple Sage's John Dawson, as well as Janis Joplin.[3][5]

Enjoy here is the full movie. Play it in 720p

P.S. Pig Pen was still alive and playing with the DEAD...

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
My spag water boils fast. I had a tune or 2 worth of listening, until I saw the time line...soon-ish but now. I'm sneezing like crazy! I have a love/hate thing with spring.

Apr 2, 2002
New York
Gesundheit!

Hey Fever! -- The Sneezing Song
Label: Mike Fuller Music Records -- XFL 204 Format: Vinyl, 12", Maxi-Single, 33 ⅓ RPM
Genre: Electronic
Style: Italo-Disco

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2002
New York
Oh sweetness - I just stumbled upon this full concert from Bromberg in 1977. Great music. And the fish gal can surely dance to a lot of it...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store