My 125 as of Nov 2011

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Looks great.

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Thanks you guys !
As far as the stock goes !!!!!! I don't know just how many fish there are but it's prolly a couple hundred at least . There are SAE's ,clown loaches, flying foxes, OTO's , cories, sword tails, black mollies, albino sharks, and platies.

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
(works madly on her teleporter machine so that she can go to Shrod's condo and sit and stare, and drool, in front of that tank in person)

looking good!!!!

you mention 'albino sharks'. you have more than one in there? no aggression issues?

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Beautiful tank, but that stocklist is begging for an Oscar... :FIREdevil:
I thought about that :) LOL

I am not much of a livebearer fan, but I am really liking your tank..
I have tried alot of different fish in the past and the livebearers were great for stocking the tank for free.

LOL!!

Beautiful tank!!
Thanks Mike !

(works madly on her teleporter machine so that she can go to Shrod's condo and sit and stare, and drool, in front of that tank in person)

looking good!!!!

you mention 'albino sharks'. you have more than one in there? no aggression issues?
Thanks Betta , you know you are always welcome to stop on by and no real problem with 3 albinos, plenty of room :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store