MY 180 Gallon : 50 Dats, 46 Clown Loaches, 15 Abino Bichirs.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2005
VA-DC-MD
fishcatch22 said:
I hear you, bro... now there's a fish snob.. obviously neo has plans on what to do with these fish, and they are not staying in there forever. jumping to conclusions like that is just dumb.
lol... i was about to sign up to that site... but i probally will get banned in a instant...

yes i have plans for these loaches... in my house i have more than 1 tank... and i planning few 1k tank soon... :rolleyes:

and i never say i will not add substrate to any of my tanks...

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
I think he never intended to end up with that many fish, and by some fluke this came about. he obviously doesn't want to keep them in there forever, and is giving his all to get them into nice tanks and proper homes. I would post this at that forum, but those arrogant, discriminatory snobs don't deserve it.

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2005
VA-DC-MD
dorkfish said:
You could filter the water through carbon to remove the chlorine...
i have an aged water barrel be aired and pump to tanks... i was talking about water property.. the tank water property and the water from aged water barrel is abit diffrent...

H3D

Philosopher
Aug 28, 2005
Ohio
fishcatch22 said:
I hear you, bro... now there's a fish snob.. obviously neo has plans on what to do with these fish, and they are not staying in there forever. jumping to conclusions like that is just dumb.
What is just dumb is that they continue to defend their extremely childish behavior. What they do not realize is that I consider their advice to be right. I just wish they could give it without making others feel bad about themselves.

YoFishboy

I'll sleep when I'm dead...
Feb 16, 2005
Ok then....if this is the new standard, from now on, if anyone makes any "you are overstocked" comments on any other thread, I will edit it out! :joke:

While a pic of your tank is very provacative, it is funny to see the reactions on more "estrogen" fueled boards, to paraphrase there own terms....

I think if you would have mentioned you just got the fish and were holding them for other tanks, they MIGHT have calmed down...I look at your set up as a quarentine tank for new stock. Right?.....Right?.....hehe ;)

Aussie_hippie_2

AC Members
Sep 17, 2006
Wisconsin USA
www.myspace.com
YoFishboy said:
While a pic of your tank is very provacative, it is funny to see the reactions on more "estrogen" fueled boards, to paraphrase there own terms....QUOTE]

Hehe. :joke:

But yeah, I'ma keep my head out of this one. Plus I'm still somewhat of a n00b.

Last edited:

fballguy

yum
Feb 27, 2006
Everett, WA
www.freshwaterfanatics.com
neoprodigy said:
lol... i was about to sign up to that site... but i probally will get banned in a instant...

yes i have plans for these loaches... in my house i have more than 1 tank... and i planning few 1k tank soon... :rolleyes:

and i never say i will not add substrate to any of my tanks...
HAHA you wouldn't last a minute over there. :rolleyes:

a few 1k tanks? now I'm jealous!

dorkfish

AC Members
Jul 25, 2005
Windsor,Ontario,Canada
neoprodigy said:
i have an aged water barrel be aired and pump to tanks... i was talking about water property.. the tank water property and the water from aged water barrel is abit diffrent...
You mean the PH (or alkalinity or calcium, for that matter) is different?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store