My 600 gallon reef

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

smitty

AC Members
Jul 8, 2004
Yeadon, Pennsylvania USA
Real Name
Jeffrey Smith
Camera Used
Olympus FE-370; Sony HDR-CX580
I hobby got you good and I love it. Keep up the great work.

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Comin along very nicely. I love the way you arranged your live rock.

Mark

Duckie

AC Members
Mar 14, 2015
What is the dimensions? Guessing it might be 8'x4'x2.5' high. Hard to tell from the video,

Duckie

AC Members
Mar 14, 2015
The tank is 96x48x34 and is plywood and fiberglass
Very nice, I like how it is built into the wall. How long has this been setup and running? That foxface looks pretty good size compared to the hippo.

Does your foxface change colors at night? I got one in a 90 and in the morning the upper half of him is all blotchy, almost black, until he starts swimming around and is nice yellow again.

saltyfish808

AC Members
May 22, 2011
Very nice, I like how it is built into the wall. How long has this been setup and running? That foxface looks pretty good size compared to the hippo.

Does your foxface change colors at night? I got one in a 90 and in the morning the upper half of him is all blotchy, almost black, until he starts swimming around and is nice yellow again.
Thank you, the tank has been running 9 months. My fox face definitely changes at night and when bothered

Duckie

AC Members
Mar 14, 2015
Ah, okay. I was freaking out, since sometimes it looks like he is half dead. Was worried he needs a bigger cave or something. Makes me feel better that other foxfaces do that too. Didn't figure it was tankmates stressing him out - they scatter when he comes around. And if not, he flashes at them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store