My f1 "malawi eye biter" pair!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

tropics007

AC Members
Jul 26, 2008
Wilmington, NC
DSCN3655.JPG

DSCN3626.JPG

They are a wild caught dimidiochromis compressiceps pair. ( chizimulu) 6"+. The female is slightly larger than the male. The male is colored up, and they spawned already, but the female only held for 7 days. They were super aggressive when spawning. I will be putting these guys up for sale soon. I have had them since they were 4.5"+ long. I bought them from www.dykemyster.com. He has a few more in stock I believe at around 4". The male was $60, and the female was $30+ $29 overnight shipping. He lives in SC so shipping was cheap. I am def. going to hate to sell them, but I have to have the tank space for the baby angels to growout. I have 500+ more koi's that are all around 6-7 days old free swimming.

The male is blue, and also shows purple on his body, with red, and yellow fins. He still has lots more growing to do. Once he grows larger, he will start to get more blue!!

The female is completely silver, and has a dark stripe.

It is very easy to tell the difference between them.LOL!!

2nd pic is of the male with no flash ( this is exactly what he looks like!!)

last pic is of the pair and was taken with a flash, and from an angle.

DSCN3655.JPG DSCN3626.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store