my first pics...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FishmasteR2002

Pescatore Napoletano
Dec 2, 2002
Visit site
Here is a pic of my male dwarf gourami. He is about 2 inches long.

Here are other pics:

More Pics

THe water is cloudy I know so please don't flame. I just did a 50% water change. I also lost 6 fish during that change. :(

I hope you like. :)

More on the way...

Last edited:

FishmasteR2002

Pescatore Napoletano
Dec 2, 2002
Visit site
Its fixed now. Sorry about that. :)

FishmasteR2002

Pescatore Napoletano
Dec 2, 2002
Visit site
Thank you. I have never photographed fish in a tank before. I think its neat. I am going to take more as soon as I can. Thanks again. :)

Cuddlebug910

Cuddlier than any other bug
Mar 2, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
Nice pics.

But...

Why did you lose 6 fish during your water change?

FishmasteR2002

Pescatore Napoletano
Dec 2, 2002
Visit site
I'm not sure why. I lost 4 Zebra Danios, 1 swallow tail minnow and a B.A. Tetra. THe Danios I think died when I poured more water in the tank, from turbulence or something. Then I come back and find the minnow and the tetra floating around. I'm not to worried about it, they are relatively inexpensive fish. All my other fish are fine so I don't think I will find anymore floaters. I just added a power sponge filter for aeriation. Can fish die from too much oxygen???

FishmasteR2002

Pescatore Napoletano
Dec 2, 2002
Visit site
HAHAHAHA. I call that the ghetto decor. I had a soda can and I washed it and cut it open. I put it in there because the tank looked empty. People ask me that all the time. THe funny part is the fish swim in it and around it all the time, especially my gouramis and my angels.

Cuddlebug910

Cuddlier than any other bug
Mar 2, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
I don't believe fish can die from too much oxygen...

I realize that these are inexpensive fish, but the fact that so many of them died at the same time is a sign that something is wrong. I would suspect the water you used for the change since the die-off occurred so recently after a large change.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store