My fish room.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William
Neat.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Very comfortable looking, Q!

Neervana

AC Members
May 17, 2008
London
WOW! verrrry nice. i could see myself falling asleep on that sofa, too! looks really comfy

Mokomon

You can call me Sharon :)
Oct 16, 2008
N.H.
Beautiful room!

Que

I wish I was a fish I wish.
Feb 15, 2007
Southern Berkshire county, MA
Real Name
Ken
Camera Used
cell phone
Wow! Thanks for all the nice replies. This room is simply the basement with the cement walls painted and the floor carpeted. It's decorated with all sorts of oddball items and what not to give something interesting to look at no matter where you look. It was put together as "the hang out room we always wanted". We divided the room by hanging an area rug and using furniture and the 75 gallon tank to the right. We kept the overhead floor joists exposed for a ratskeller feel. We have a dartboard, fridge, bar, TV and a keyboard all of which is not shown in the photo. The sectional also pulls out to a bed for company.

I love this room.

Q

Bansart

AC Members
Feb 26, 2008
Los Angeles
Real Name
Ivan
zammmm!!! that is one cozy basement.. Ive always imagined basements as some horror movie where some crazy poltergeist live constantly waiting for people to go downstairs so it can scare the life out of em.. but ur basement looks like snooze heaven.. id be in there all the time especially when Im tryin to avoid chores or work lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store