My Fishy1 Classified Feedback

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

My Fishy1

Breeder
May 17, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Thanks so much to all of the people on this site who have purcahsed from me. I continue to be amazed on how nice everyone here is and my husbsand and I have grown to prefer this site over all others. Many of my customers have requested a feedback site where they can post thoughts and comments from orders they have received. In the past, I used to request that they just post it to the page but I believe the time has now come to develop the official feedback site. So.......feel free to post comments here on my sales and please contact me at any time for issues / questions. I always want my customers to be happy.................

Thanks so much for the support and feedback.

Alan R

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Northeast Georgia
I bought 3 bristle nose plecos from My Fishy last month. Shipping was very fast. All 3 arrived on 7-31-08 very healthy and active. They are now in my 75g and all still very healthy and active.
I definitely recommend My Fishy. So much that i just put in another order for soem Angels.

blissskr

"Who's Barry Badrinath"
Jun 22, 2008
New Hampshire
I bought four albino bn plecos a month of so ago. Communication before and after the sale was very good and the fish were well packed and arrived in great shape. A very good experience and I would recommend purchasing from them if they have something you need, I would not hesistate to order again in the future. Thanks again, Will

Alan R

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Northeast Georgia
My angels arrived. great looking fish. Another good experience.

This was my second order and I just sent a PM for a 3rd. Now that's an indication of a satisfied customer.

Last edited:

Alan R

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Northeast Georgia
Another successful shipment. Thanks.

FancyFin

Registered Member
Aug 31, 2008
I ordered two albino corey catfish and some snails,ramshorn and mts all arrived in great health.Would deffenitly order more.FancyFin.

dashi03

AC Members
Sep 10, 2006
My albino cories arrived very fast and in great condition. This is the second time I've ordered from her. Very professional and knowledgeable.:grinyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store