My friend has a pink zebrafish with problems!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ConfusedCatfish

AC Members
Nov 7, 2020
I have a friend with a pink zebra fish, she sent me a photo and a video if it, and it has some serious problems can someone please tell me how to help her? We are both in 5th grade so she had no idea it was in danger
It seems to have edema/constipation, its belly is VERY bloated. But the worst part is the mouth, its moving very fast and gasping like its being electrocuted, it looks pretty agitated, its gills are also very fast, i did some research i think its either lack of oxygen or a spike in water toxins, any information on how i can help her would be greatly appreciated, ill ask her about her tank and update the post with more information in time, for now here are the photo, i do not know how to send the video because there isonly a photo option but as i said its mouth and gills are moving very very fast

IMG-20201118-WA0047.jpg

ConfusedCatfish

AC Members
Nov 7, 2020
Its because my posts are totally glitched ? every time i post a thread, for some reason it appears TWICE. Also if i add photos and click one by accident even if i click remove in the finished uploaded post it will still appear

Reactions: Sprinkle
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store