My GF's 10gal Reef Log

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kryptic4l

AC Members
May 21, 2007
Antartica
nice setup... i like it, the one thing though is those rocks on the side are gonna be hard as heck to clean the glass..

ooja3k

AC Members
Jul 3, 2007
San Luis Obispo
Oh, I forgot to mention, it is now a 20H. :)

The other day we were at the LFS and saw a 20H tank with stand and ghetto lighting hood, for $89. I had been doing research and knew that the stand was already that much, not to mention adding the tank and other goodies to it. So Annika and I jumped all over it!!

We got the tank home and I began making the additional 10 gallons of RO/DI that we would need to fill the difference between the two tanks.

This was around 6pm. We began removing frags from the rocks, and after the water was made and up to temp, we began the process of transferring everything...

We finished around 1am... With a super cloudy tank, and everything really really mad at us...

That was two days ago. The tank is now looking great!!! Well that is in our opinions. We wanted a more open aquascape as opposed to the rock wall look. So we made two corner islands with a space between them. I think we really like the look, and it give much more area to place corals than before.

Thanks for the comments!

HiepNotik

AC Members
Jan 12, 2008
Wow, love the tank and aquascaping, and love the beautiful Xenia. By the way quick question, what do you feed your corals?

oh and forgot to mention you need a background, unless you like the "cords" background. lol

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Looking good ooja3k

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store