My GF's 10gal Reef Log

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
Clown gobies just look too nice to pass up, IMHO ;)

ooja3k

AC Members
Jul 3, 2007
San Luis Obispo
water:

Ammo .25
Trites .25
Trates 20

well today we went to the LFS and found the cutest pair of false percs... they are about an inch long and too cute to pass up!! they got a FW dip and are now in quarantine for at least a week, even if the tank finishes cycling first...

once the tank is done cycling, we are going to go and get a small clean up crew for her tank... im thinking a couple dwarf blue legs and a couple astrea snails... there is absolutely no algae anywhere... so it will probably be a minimal crew, at least to start...

we will get pics of the clowns up as soon as possible!!!!! (tomorrow!)

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Very cool bud.. I love baby clowns. They are kind of like baby kittens. Irresistible

jowek7

AC Members
Jul 11, 2007
i would go with the clown gobie also b/c i already have one and he is great. are you getting a shrimp. i also have a clown pair to just little playful fish. hanging in the new green Bubble Tip Anemone they are just so cool. what kinda corals are you going with. you might be able to get away with a Geometric Pygmy Hawk/Perchlet. but im not for sure. i have one. looks just like my falco halk just smaller.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store