My Iwagumi Invert Tank "Mt. Sinai"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

vandominic

AC Members
Nov 1, 2011
I am so jealous!! i would love to have all those color snails. I have a tiger a zebra and a brown horned. These are all i have found around here. Yours are beautiful.
Did you find yours in your local creeks or rivers or in you LFS? If you found those from your creeks, then no doubt you could find more uniquely colored Nerites. Thanks for appreciating.

vandominic

AC Members
Nov 1, 2011
crystal black shrimp. do you find nerites to be social? from the pics it looks like they are. i might need to get my tiger a zebra friend. just wish i could find red zebra, sunset, and cheetah.
Yes sir Johnathon. Nerites are very peaceful and social. ;)

aviva90

AC Members
Jun 19, 2010
San Francisco, CA
Real Name
Aviva
Wow that tank really is something else (in a good way). I've been thinking about getting a couple of those pinocchio shrimp in my tank, they really are cool. But you're set up is amazing, great job. Love the theme of the tank too

vandominic

AC Members
Nov 1, 2011
Thank you very much. Planning to use co2 and ferts to make the plants thrive. Hope my orders arrive soon and make this tank prettier. hehe. ;) Thanks for appreciating sir!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store