My Leopard geckos set up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
Cool critters.

I like reading your threads. You seem to be keeping all the things that I tell myself I'd like to try some time but that deep down I know I probably never will, like all the fancy bettas and the geckos. I had a couple of anoles as a kid, and have told myself I should try another lizard some day. But if I'm honest I know I never will. They're too far down my bucket list of critters to keep.

WYite

Reactions: Sprinkle

NoahLikesFish

AC Members
Dec 1, 2020
Indiana
Real Name
Noah
OMG UR PUTTING ON THEM SAND REEEEEE (jk nice geckos anyone who says sand is bad for them is dumb. I’d mix a bit of soil in and leaf litter though cause sand can get very hot

• Angry
Reactions: Sprinkle

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
OMG UR PUTTING ON THEM SAND REEEEEE (jk nice geckos anyone who says sand is bad for them is dumb. I’d mix a bit of soil in and leaf litter though cause sand can get very hot
No, stop posting on her threads at least. She KNOWS whats shes doing so leave her alone. After what you did, she, me and anyone else CANNOT trust you.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store