My new 38 Gallon Fish tank - IDEAS PLEASE

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Normandi

Banned
Jul 11, 2019
EGYPT
Camera Used
Samsung Galaxy s10
Hello!
This would be my new around 38-gallon fish tank, any ideas on how to keep the water clean as much as possible? should I get that expensive filters that keep the water for a year or 2 small normal filters are more than enough? also what type of fish should I keep as for the normal decorative fish and algae cleaners or should I just ignore the cleaners? also, should I put real plants or fake artificial plants are okay? due to the small 17cm width. Please give me ideas on how to keep my tank healthy and clean.

Normandi

Banned
Jul 11, 2019
EGYPT
Camera Used
Samsung Galaxy s10
Hello!
This would be my new around 38-gallon fish tank, any ideas on how to keep the water clean as much as possible? should I get that expensive filters that keep the water for a year or 2 small normal filters are more than enough? also what type of fish should I keep as for the normal decorative fish and algae cleaners or should I just ignore the cleaners? also, should I put real plants or fake artificial plants are okay? due to the small 17cm width. Please give me ideas on how to keep my tank healthy and clean.224728

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
It's a 38 gallon tank but the width is 17 cm (±6 inch?)?
Best would be 2 canister filters, but they don't have to be expensive. Use live plants and forget about the algae cleaners.
Stick to small peaceful community fish. There are lots of choices. Don't overstock and do a 20% water change every week and you'll be fine.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store