My new community tank questions

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Dec 20, 2006
Michigan
that's true, my boyfriend has a barb tank and as we add more barbs, the agression gets less and less, so you could get a couple more barbs and that may limit aggression.
also, if you could, try sticking to pygmy or panda cories if you're getting them, because they both stay on the smaller side of the cory spectrum so you'd be able to get one or two more than you would have with others. ;]

tap

makin it rain since 93'
Feb 22, 2009
Topcity, Kansas
sweet i like the pandas too so ill go with them and some more tigers, the tiger barbs are awesome haha

Krilorn

AC Members
May 11, 2009
Nebraska
Im a barb fan myself. Ive got 6tiger barbs <2 green 4 reg>1odessa barb <he schooled right up with the tigers from day one>..4 bronze/green coreys and 1 pepper corey in my 30g and the tank is almost non-stop action day and night. I plan on gettin 1 more odessa and possibly 2 albino tigers but not sure on the latter because im afraid it would over crowd it. Tigers are alot of fun to watch zippin around the tank after each other.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store