My New Frontosa Tank - Finally a Dream Comes True

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nagukush

AC Members
Jan 1, 2008
Thank you so much for the kind words and for caring, Friends. Really grateful to you for the appreciation. Thanks again !

nagukush

AC Members
Jan 1, 2008
Kush my man you have done a fantastic job WOW looks truly amazing welcome to the big leagues now buddy..

Now i would add a small colony of 6 Calvus to this setup..
Hi Pittbull,

Thank you so much for the kind words and for all the care. I wish I could leave a few Calvus in there but sadly we dont get them here in India. Infact the only fronts you can get in India are Burundis and even those are not of great quality / strains

I was planning on adding a shoal of guppies as dither fish...

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
did you say dinner fish :p

mcybyk

AC Members
Jan 9, 2008
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Kush - that's a really nice looking tank. I like it.

coach_z

AC Members
Jan 12, 2009
NJ - Northern
Real Name
Chris
that is a great looking tank! i am glad to finally see it finished!!!!! I have followed all of your threads that you have made and knew from the beginning that the tank would look great once it was done!

what are you using for filtration, lighting, substrate etc.???

tonergirl

AC Members
Sep 22, 2008
I have to TOTALLY agree with everyone else, who has commented thus far...it really is an AWESOME looking tank, just beautiful!! :dance::dance::dance:

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
Outstanding work kush - you should be thoroughly proud of yourself. That will be an top standard colony of Frontosa.

I really like your rockwork and arrangement thereof.

I agree with Pitbull - some Calvus would go great with them.

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
Kush, I am excited for you! It looks great.

Now, those calvus (altolamps), make sure they are mature when you put them in with your fronts ;)

Congrats buddy!

nagukush

AC Members
Jan 1, 2008
Wow, thank you so much for the kind and caring words, Friends - I'm really honored. All my hard work has paid off and I'm so happy that you Friends like the setup. Thanks a lot for everything. I wish I could get some Calvus here but sadly, I've never even seen a Calvus here till today...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store