My pleco

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

tennesseemom

Shrimp Herder
Nov 16, 2007
Nashville, TN
blueinredstate.tumblr.com
Sometimes I forget how big he is, but I happened to get a shot with him and one of my cories. I've had him since he was a little tiny thing in 2006. He's in a 75 gallon with 13 tiger barbs, 6 cories (that I bred and raised myself), 6 albino loaches, and 3 otos, all of which I've had for 4 years! (loaches for 2 years).

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Tank police! I see no problem with that pleco in that tank. At worse the tank would have to be at least one half the length of a fish that slim bodied.

Great looking pleco!

tennesseemom

Shrimp Herder
Nov 16, 2007
Nashville, TN
blueinredstate.tumblr.com
I don't have any problem with the tank police because there are a lot of people who do keep too many fish or too big fish in the wrong size tank. Its always better to question then to let a poor fish suffer. Hopefully my pleco won't grow much bigger !

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
HAHAHAHA What a brute! I'll have to post a picture of mine - he's currently at 13 inches and still growing. Mine is in a 90 as he has an Oscar and a pink convict to play with. Yours looks bigger and I know mine has no problem with tank size. Like RB said, they are slim body and able to be comfortable in a 48" tank.

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
Great looking pleco!!!

PaulJ69

CP addict
Mar 18, 2008
NJ
Ever try to find the end of the maze?

satanpie

Banana plant addict.
Aug 25, 2007
Long Island NY
www.myspace.com
That's a real beauty, I have a trinidad pleco in my 75G that's currently my fav fish ever, its only like 6" don't think it will get any bigger

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store