My Pterygoplichthys Babies

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

JBarbaresi

AC Members
Sep 19, 2010
Goode, VA
I am more active in another forum but thought it was time to start contributing to AC as well.

Here are some pictures of my P. Gibbiceps and P. Joselimaianus. Both are around 4" and most pictures are of the joseli only because he's the "new guy". Some pictures are kind of misleading to his colors, his spots are a light brown and they look white in some of the pictures. Enjoy and feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Favorite pics of the Joseli

Gibby

Future Monsters

Full Shot of their temporary 29g playground

Last edited by a moderator:

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
LOL another forum. Just say it bro your from MonsterFishKeepers lol.

Like I said over there your Josel looks nice just as nice as mine. Mine actually made a hug mess in the tank with the food I provided so a water change is in order now.

JBarbaresi

AC Members
Sep 19, 2010
Goode, VA
LOL another forum. Just say it bro your from MonsterFishKeepers lol.

Like I said over there your Josel looks nice just as nice as mine. Mine actually made a hug mess in the tank with the food I provided so a water change is in order now.
i wasn't sure, some forum moderators are sensitive about mentioning other forum names so i didn't want to offend anyone. since you let the cat out of the bag...

are MFK and AC affiliated?

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Yes AC and MFK are sister sites. Just here on AC we talk more nicely and have normal sized fish for the most part. Where on MFK some of the people get rude, mean and well have the fish to match. I like it better here since the people are nicer.

alan j t

AC Members
Nov 5, 2006
Reno NV
Real Name
alan
nice looking tank and plecos.
what kind of light is over that tank.
make me want to breed my albino bushy nose

JBarbaresi

AC Members
Sep 19, 2010
Goode, VA
nice looking tank and plecos.
what kind of light is over that tank.
make me want to breed my albino bushy nose
just two 36" 10,000k single tubes. i like 10,000k for viewing but i think some of the more yellow looking lights are better for an SA theme. i have diatom problems without the brighter lighting though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store