My SE Asian Biotope

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Craigthor

AC Members
Jul 29, 2007

Craigthor

AC Members
Jul 29, 2007
Amazing!! And that's a lot of freaking bettas!
Thanks, I'm actually contemplating selling off my Bettas and getting a small harem 1M 2-3F of Pearl Gouramis as a show piece fish then making my school of Gold Ring Danios larger.

Craig

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
That has got to be one of the coolest tanks i have ever seen. I wish i could get a tank like that, but mom said, andi quote: "When you can afford a tank like that and a place to put it, then you can get one!" So i take that as a no. How do you get the bettas to get along? And how many gallons is the tank (both full size and just the water)?

Craigthor

AC Members
Jul 29, 2007
Thanks, I just spent about 3 hours today working on the tank, tomorrow I will try to get some fresh pictures.

Craig

Craigthor

AC Members
Jul 29, 2007
That has got to be one of the coolest tanks i have ever seen. I wish i could get a tank like that, but mom said, andi quote: "When you can afford a tank like that and a place to put it, then you can get one!" So i take that as a no. How do you get the bettas to get along? And how many gallons is the tank (both full size and just the water)?
Betta Albimarginata are a wild type Betta taht do well in schools unlike its more aggressive cousins.

Tank is a reef ready 150g 72x18x30 with the overflows cut out and cannisters plumbed through the bottom of the tank. I keep about 50g of water in the tank.

Craig

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store