Name that one fish that you totally regret getting...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

froglover007

Obsessed 13-year-old
Apr 15, 2009
Alberta
Dont have one because I look up all my fish beforehand. Almost bought painted fish as a newbie but the day I was going to buy them I read in a book that they were injected with dye so I didnt get them. That is about all.

texasguy

AC Members
May 13, 2009
GBR: Bought three, one was sucked up filter intake because I forgot to put on the cover, other two died of ammonia poisoning because my test kit read zero when it was actually off the chart...

Jul 3, 2006
San Diego, CA
My common pleco. I've had him for a few years now not realizing how big and destructive with plants they can be. I thought (at the time) you needed them as algae eaters. He's been pretty good lately, but He's getting bigger and bigger. I wanted to get rid of him to, but can't seem to since he's been in the tank the longest. Him and the blue gourami.

Jakezori

AC Members
Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
A molly... Poop machine, ate a guppy, and wasn't pretty at all... I will always hate mollies.

sushiray

AC Members
Jan 14, 2009
new windsor, ny
a pacu in a 20g tank & a baby whale as tank mate to a red tiger oscar

cockroach

AC Members
Feb 15, 2010
The Chungle Taiwan
Mine would probably be an iridescent shark and the silver dollars I had.

sorberj

wannabe fish whisperer
Sep 14, 2009
McCleary, WA
Real Name
Jerad
An australian rainbow that went feral and managed to massacre 10 other fish before I figured out the culprit.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store