Nano Reef Log

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Riverserver

i r 2pro4u
Apr 13, 2007
Got an update for you folks :)

I shot off an email to the folks at www.protienskimmer.com, you probably know them as AquaC. Jason, the company president, and I exchanged emails until I decided what I really wanted. Very nice guy, if you ever need a custom tank email them and let them know, they're extremely reasonable in their prices.

Tank arrived today, but before we get to that, I'd like to share with you the box UPS delivered.

And my very personal favorite:

I'm not gonna gripe or tell where I hid the body, I'm just gonna move on and accept what's done is done.

By some luck my tank arrived COMPLETELY unscratched or broken, which was a very big relief. You're gonna have to ignore the fuzzy pieces on the tank walls, I filled it with water and made the mistake of drying it with a coton towel. Some pics:

Tested it to make sure it still held water, and it does. The bulkhead is a 3/4" slip outside threaded inside. I put it half way up so that I could cut down on noise and still skim from the surface. Stay tuned, I'll hopefully get to my sump this weekend.

tel0004

Lost in Translation
Sep 7, 2004
Cincinnati, Ohio
I love the pictures of the box.

Its going to be a great tank, keep the pictures flowing.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Looks very cool River.. Keep the pics comming.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store