Need help in choosing fish (Photos added)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
i would move the bala out of there and into a tank with other balas. they do like company of their own kind. if you would like to have a community shark-like fish in there i would suggest a rainbow shark or a red-tailed black.

definitely add cories! as for top/middle swimming fish, you could go with long finned rosy barbs, they are beautiful. i have a few of them and they are good with smaller fish, although they may eat tiny fry (but that would be ok, since it keeps tank populations down!).

TankHobbyist

AC Members
Mar 19, 2010
just a thought not 100 % sure as i still know little about all of this but speaking from experience i have 3 koi angles and they are great

Master3z

AC Members
Nov 18, 2010
definitely add cories! as for top/middle swimming fish, you could go with long finned rosy barbs, they are beautiful. i have a few of them and they are good with smaller fish, although they may eat tiny fry (but that would be ok, since it keeps tank populations down!).
going to add some cories in there...I have bought rosy barbs and i have 2 rainbow shark as well.

Adding a background wrap to the tank and some kind of tall decoration, like a piece of driftwood or other structure, would add depth to the tank. It would also contrast to the fish you already have.
Yes my tank definetely lacks a lot in background i agre with you.I need to put some driftwood or mayB some long plants at the back there...

Bump,more suggested plz....thanks a lot...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store