Need Help with RBTA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

leocom2000

AC Members
Dec 27, 2007
I have another question. When the anemone is inflated sometimes I see white strings inside the tentacles. They don't move or anything and don't seem to damage the tissue. Now that I looked closer at other corals i found the same thing. They are not inside all of the tentacles and all are of different shape. I will try to take a picture when it opens.

Jody

AC Members
Jul 28, 2010
Newfoundland, Canada
I think its just natural for them , its when they release there waste Maybe

:shocked: Hypnosmiley

Jody

AC Members
Jul 28, 2010
Newfoundland, Canada
Well I never seen that on my anemone and if i did see it dont think i would worry to much about it , your anemone looks great nice color and full looking just give it time to fully recover should be fine

GL M8

leocom2000

AC Members
Dec 27, 2007
RBTA moving

RBTA is moving to the top of the rock. It happened after I moved some SPS frags there. I don't know why it is doing it. There is too much flow there for it.
Evil little thing!!!
img_0157.jpg

img_0157.jpg

leocom2000

AC Members
Dec 27, 2007
After a water change, my anemone started moving again. It settled on the glass near a powerhead a little higher than it was before. Clowns usually hang out in the area at night. So a day after, they dove in. The big female is nurturing it right now and does not let the smaller one come too close.
img_0146 (Modified (2)).jpg
img_0125 (Modified).jpg

img_0146 (Modified (2)).jpg img_0125 (Modified).jpg

Last edited:

Robert04

Aspiring Self Proclaimed Expert
Dec 31, 2008
I've had this happen before to my Anemone and they healed up fine.. I think it's some kind of bruising or something, Perhaps it came in contact with something that stung it or it just got torn up on the rock.(One case the limb actually fell off and the arm grew back. kind of weird)

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store