NEED PRAYERS FOR MY DAD

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

stephcps

AC Members
Jun 2, 2009
So sorry Dixie....you and your family are in my thoughts.....let us know how he is doing.

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
well they moved him out of ICU today. they are going to do reconstruct surgery of his eye socket tomorrow at 5 PM. need a few extra prayers for that i thinks he is still a bit weak to go under at this time being the condition of his battled body and breathing,.. but he's been rubbing at his eye and they are worried about permanent damage to his eye from rubbing it.
he also is being weaned off his pain button to pills also slowly weaning of the chest tube as it is getting better. his face looks back to normal, his face swelling was so large, but was the fastest to heal,..
had a scare with his heart went into aphib., but bounced back out on it own after a few hours,.. hes very worn out but healing ok so far.......:)

i really want to thank you all from deepest part of my heart, i really needed this to help my dad and your out pouring kindness brought me up also,.. kidness can flow with out meeting face to face,.. thank you for caring enough to help,..

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
just a bit scared of anesthesia and his lungs, at the moment and also for got how are they going to intibate him they just stiched his mouth back together again inside and out, they are going to damange some of that with intibation,... :(

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
well surgery was good, he's been off all iv pain meds and taken out his spinal nerve blocks, and they took out his chest tube, so hes slowly doing OK,.. now the hard part of keeping his lungs from pneumonia and get them to expand fully again is about all we can do is pray now, been holding his own on pain with just pills,.. what a strong man,.. i know i wouldn't be able to recover that quickly and hes 77!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store