Neon Tetras not Eating

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

chenning

AC Members
Oct 2, 2016
Mix it with a little froozen brine shrimp. If they don't eat then something is wrong with conditions

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Dont rely on getting Northfin food... they are pretty quick, but it is getting close to the holiday.

If you were closer, we have bunches of samples we could share, also if there is a killifish group near, they frequently will have a good assortment of live food to hand

But good luck! I am sure they are just a little upside down from the new digs, dont stress too much!

But test as much as you can, just in case, trying so much food that doesnt get eaten can fowl your water.

Reactions: irmuddled

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Thanks for the heads up on the smaples
No problem.

I am sure they will be happy for the prospective business.

personslly I wont promote any food or vendor, but I have dealt with them plenty in the past, and want them to be around when my little fish have worked their way through what they have already.

irmuddled