Netting Birds And Bats In Thailand To Eat

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Teto

AC Members
Feb 7, 2009
Great, great job block2. as i was reading the threat i was thinking that if u free the bird it would end in a net. it happens and is sad but is also the food of a family. but i want to tell Captmicha something. Is good to be opinionated but is also good to be prudent. I am not an american i am from Puerto Rico we are a US colony even my passport is the same as yours as my citizenchip is american i tfeel american. my culture is totally different from yours but a will respect your american lifestyle. i can see you are a high school kid? you have to take it easy on other people opinion because there are a lots of points of view. and i don think nobody in this page is willin to hurt an animal. i mean i live in my bedroom with two guinea pigs because my parents would not allow them in other part of the house so i make some kind of fence in my bedroom and sacrifice space of my bedroom just for them to be ok. and i dont think i am alone in sharing personal space with my pets. i am almost ending my bachelor degree I hope you are able to take it easy on opinion because in life we encounter different opinion on everything...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store