never EVER play cat apps with two cats... learned the hard way..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

oo7genie

Hello my fintime gal...
Nov 18, 2010
Eugene, OR
Real Name
Rick
Honestly, was this thread actually about your cats at all? Or was it just a way to get people to talk about the ghost in the picture?

A word of advice. Faking ghost images does much more to convince people not to believe in such things, than it does to convince them that they are real. Up until now, I had always thought that you really believed the "out there" things that you've posted, and while debunking your theories, always stood up for you when others said you were just trolling. Now I'm starting to think otherwise. :(

As far as bickering cats being odd behavior, like someone mentioned, you should see my friends cats. One is always terrorizing the other. It seems almost territorial.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
Honestly, was this thread actually about your cats at all? Or was it just a way to get people to talk about the ghost in the picture?

A word of advice. Faking ghost images does much more to convince people not to believe in such things, than it does to convince them that they are real. Up until now, I had always thought that you really believed the "out there" things that you've posted, and while debunking your theories, always stood up for you when others said you were just trolling. Now I'm starting to think otherwise. :(

As far as bickering cats being odd behavior, like someone mentioned, you should see my friends cats. One is always terrorizing the other. It seems almost territorial.
yes i do believe in ghost and aliens, and pic was a joke with the ghost ( have to play around once and a while ) but yes this thread is about my cat.. ill go to the cematary one these days and snap some real pics of ghost and put them up on here. but anyways. yeah sorry bout that. been a stressful day for me and had to have some laughs..

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey

well you should have seen my cats... wow... i played the app and the orange one looked at the grey one ( which was by my feet ) and just ran at the grey one, i was freaking out cause she was attacking the one in my pic and grabbed a blanket cause i was going to put it on the cats to try and seperate them. there was ALOT of meowing ( mean meowing! ) and both kept running into the wall, well they ran in the bedroom and kept attacking, i again freaked out cause it was starting to smell in there ( thought the orange cat killed the grey cat ) called my friend up at 430 am ( two friends ) went over to one friend at 530 am, woke her up and asked her what i should do, well she told me to just go home and check up on the cat, and she told me the grey cat wasnt dead. i am glad i went over there, but waking her up at 530, i feel bad for. but anyways now the grey cat hates the orange one... wish i would have not done this!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I don't know, it still looks pretty real to me.

Have you experienced any other ghostly things?

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
zaffy, i have experienced ALOT of ghost in my life-time.. this was just created cause i was bored, but the hread is serious.

MaiaDee

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Payson, AZ
Real Name
Maia
Try looking up or catching on Animal Planet the show called "My Cat From Hell". It's a cat behaviorist...he's helped me understand cats a lot better and I've been a cat owner almost my entire life. Check it out, couldn't hurt.

BTW: the ghost pic and this whole thread has had me laughing so hard I almost pulled out stitches in my tummy! Excellent! :grinno:

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
For the record, I honestly see nothing wrong with what you did...just having a laugh, whatever! I didn't know phones had apps for this, but I'm not surprised. I just finished reading about the odd effects you get from expired 35 mm film so I figured there was a camera glitch. I guess that's unlikely with digital. So yeah, punk'd...

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I'm not mad about it but I do feel like a fool lol. When you acted like you didn't realize it was there I posted it on Facebook saying it was the first pic I'd seen that I knew the origin and knew it wasn't doctored.

@jbradt I actually didn't see it at all til platy pointed it out. I just didn't look at it because it looked like a wisp on the lense or something so I was focused on the cat >.<

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store