New Feather Duster

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
OK so if you read my thread in Reef, you know that I have been sent out of town for work for a while, and I stopped by one of the PS in town and found this feather duster.. He is not as nice as Grins, but he looked so lonely in that tank all by himself, so I figured he needed friends.. So he is now in my tank..

I have been learning the macro settings of my camera, and wanted to share..

100_0398.JPG 100_0399.JPG 100_0400.JPG 100_0402.JPG

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Thank you so much.. Now I can start brewing phyto.. LOL I have an agreement with one of the stores that he'll take my excess for store cred.. Yeah.. Now if he can get his own tank issues taken care of (new store that bought one of those all in one filter systems that didn't work for him, so he is selling everything off than going to convert back to independent filter systems for each tank.. I've offered to help in his conversion)..

Anyway.. Yeah.. New things..

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I might brew it down the road but for now there are enough DIY projects and my son is already resisting on ones he committed to. ;-) Too bad your store's all in one didn't work. I checked out the one at my larger local store and the skimmers they use are ginormous.

Tikidude

AC Members
Jun 12, 2007
SC, USA
I love your featherduster CL. It looks like the one in my tank. In fact, I had to look twice at your avatar. Beautiful!!

Almondsaz

AC Members
May 26, 2007
That is a terrific feather duster, looks really healthy. The ones around here are "not so nice".

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Its a Kodak Easyshare P850.. I found it on ebay for a steal.. Its a little dated but it does what I need it to do..

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
I love your featherduster CL. It looks like the one in my tank. In fact, I had to look twice at your avatar. Beautiful!!
LOL.. You know I didn't even think of that until you brought it up.. I'll have to take a different pic and change.

Yash

Trance Addict
Nov 2, 2006
Knoxville, TN
Its a Kodak Easyshare P850.. I found it on ebay for a steal.. Its a little dated but it does what I need it to do..
That's cool mate!! It sure takes some stellar pictures!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store