New member saying hello

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BrainLady

AC Members
Jan 11, 2011
Southern California
Real Name
Denise
Hello everyone!!
I am really excited to be on this forum! I started fish-keeping about five months ago and am in love with my community fish tanks!!
I have not had much success with plants so far, but working on it. I rescue goldfish from Craigslist and re-home them with a friend who has a Huge indoor pond and I rescue a (very) few Betta fish and give them what I hope is a good home: heated, filtered, minimum 5 gallon tank with fresh plants.
I appreciate everyone's advice, am here to learn and enjoy the posts of other members with experience and I hope that I can contribute something myself. I have learned so very much in a short time.
I have a 75 gallon community tank and I have a 55 gallon that will (hopefully) be cycled in three weeks or so. I understand the nitrogen cycle. I also love ADF and have five in my tank and just enjoy watching their antics!!! They are six months old now, and for the first time "love was in the air!!!", what hams!!
:grinno:

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
click on your name, and then you should get an option to edit your profile. Welcome to the site!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
We,come to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store