New photo's of my tanks

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GDominy

Bottom feeders Rule
Nothing fancy, just snapped off a few pics, thought I'd share.

Here is the 22 Gallon. I am really fond of this tank as rthe plants have really started to look "wild". This is the tank I have the Cardina Japonica shrimp breeding in (unfortunately I also have dozens of fry that keep eating them, arrgh!)

Here is the 32 Gallon. I often forget to mention this tank, but it is the first I set up when we moved in here and has my oldest plants. The large amazon sword pictured here is actually 15 inches across!

The 45 Gallon, the favored "******* tank". The modesta's have started getting VERY bold in this tank and they can be seen all day and night roaming and patrolling the wood. The Skunk loaches are more prone to hiding from the big bruisers, but still make a showing periodically.

And the house favorite, the 135 Gallon. Finally getting rid of the Ick, and is starting to grow in.

Last edited:

GobyGuy5

AC Members
Nov 28, 2002
Visit site
I love the look of your twenty-two gallon, It truly does look 'wild'
How many different types of plants are in it?

GDominy

Bottom feeders Rule
Originally posted by GobyGuy5
I love the look of your twenty-two gallon, It truly does look 'wild'
How many different types of plants are in it?
Uhmm.. hmm.. lots? I don't honestly know.. Heres a list of what I can remember..

Dwarf Sagitarira
Java Moss
Java Fern
Anubias Var. Nana
Anubias Hastophillia
Hornwort
Corkscrew Val
Amazon Sword plants (dont know the varieties)

I know there are one or two others, but I can't recall at the moment

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
WoW! They all look nice! :)

Stephen

There's always a bigger fish...
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
Great looking tanks. Makes me want a new tank with live plants. Maybe I'll try my hand at it in my 90.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store