New Pics of 125...WIP.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

JosephMCorbett

AC Members
Feb 7, 2005
Northern California
Just wanted to share. Set up this tank last Wed. (5 days). Moved contents of old 55 in the bedroom to 125 in dining room. So far everyone has made it and no problems. I can't seem to keep my hands out of it, always tweeking on something.

CURRENT HARDWARE:
1 125 gallon acrylic (72X18X20)
1 Black stand
1 48 inch hood with two fixtures
1 T8 32watt 48inch ZooMed Ultra Sun 6500K UVA full spectrum flourescent with 98 CRI
1 T12 48inch 40watt Coralife Blue Actinic 420nm flourescent
1 Rena Filstar XP3 (media - 30, 20, star, ceramic, chem zorb, micron)
2 Marinland Penguin 1140 powerheads with 300GPH flow.
2 150 watt heaters
1 Air pump and airstone
1 Lg. lava rock
1 Med. lava rock
10+ Fake plants
1 Resin tree stump
10+ Decorative polished stones
125+ Lbs. of natural beach pebble gravel

ON ORDER:
1 Black canopy
1 Dual light timer
1 Digital temp with alarm.

Right.jpg Center.jpg Left.jpg Whole.jpg

JosephMCorbett

AC Members
Feb 7, 2005
Northern California
Thanks guys. Sorry if the picture quality sucks. I take pictures about as well as I can bake a cake. My wife is an amature photographer, maybe I can convince her to take some pics. for me once I get the canopy on :idea2:.

JosephMCorbett

AC Members
Feb 7, 2005
Northern California
Thanks Emg. I couldn't see spending the money for a lava rock on my last tank, but with this one, I was into it so much already. I really like the rock too, it has many nooks and cranies and holes that are connected. The loaches love it. Also, the left and right sides have "shelves" where the fish can hide, but you can still see them. I'm not much for pink either but wanted some color and to "soften" the rock. "Glued" on the vine with aquarium silicone.

racingjason

Big Fish Tank..Small Fish Knowledge
Feb 7, 2005
That tree stump is resin? That thing is soooo cool! Where did you get it if you don't mind telling?

Oh yeah, whole tank looks great!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store