New pictures... with clams (PIC HEAVY BABY)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
Sheash that clam is amazingly colorful... probably the best looking Maxima I have ever seen! Feels so nice to see the corals growing doesn't it.. gives you a nice warm fuzzy knowing your doing everything right.

DSR

AC Members
Apr 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Thank you guys a bunch. Ace, it is really cool to see them grow. I have a bit of an issue with Nitrates right now so my SPS is not doing all that well. I think I lost my stylophora (it is still around, but definitaly bleaching). But so far that will be my only death at this point.

I am torn and my consider dosing vodka, but I can't find any information on how to dose on a tank that only has about 18 gallons of water and no skimmer.

Thanks for the compliment on the Maxima. I really love that clam. And to think that when I found it it was nearly buried, mantle first, in a LFS tank... I bought it fully expecting it to die quickly, but it turned out great. Looking to add a crocea this weekend if I can get to the plasma center before the LFS closes on Friday (how much are they paying for plasma these days. hahaha).

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
jealous :(

man my enormous devils hand leather takes up so much room i can get little sand corals like those gorgeous acans you have!

Your tank is great DSR you should be proud dude

fsn77

AC Moderators
Staff member
Feb 22, 2006
SC
Very nice!

Someone has some photography skills... I wish I could take better pix of the corals in our tank.

DSR

AC Members
Apr 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Thanks folks. I am happy with it... I am, however, very frustrated because I cannot get my nitrates to go lower than 15. Driving me nuts.

tonergirl

AC Members
Sep 22, 2008
:iagree: with everyone...absolutely stunning tank and fabulous photography!!! :thumbsup:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store