new project!!!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Aqua nut

AC Members
Feb 1, 2016
20160328_164818.jpeg 20160328_164846.jpeg
Have a idea... I'm going to setup another tank in this room 4ft by 20th underneath the window over there and set up some grow out tanks for the trimmings.
Building the stand today=) I'll post pics when I'm done

Reactions: lousyweather

lousyweather

AC Members
Feb 26, 2016
Well, you certainly seem to know what you're doing, Aquanut! You don't really expect us noobs to post any pictures with competition like THAT, do you!?
I love the fact you can basically access the 2 sides...must make maintenance a bit easier. Now, I don't know my plants yet, but where do you get your lilies?

Aqua nut

AC Members
Feb 1, 2016
Well, you certainly seem to know what you're doing, Aquanut! You don't really expect us noobs to post any pictures with competition like THAT, do you!?
I love the fact you can basically access the 2 sides...must make maintenance a bit easier. Now, I don't know my plants yet, but where do you get your lilies?
Amazon.com floating plants are water lettuce, frogbit, and large duck weed.

Aqua nut

AC Members
Feb 1, 2016
You should post pics of your tanks, that's how you get advice... this is my 5th planted tank and trust me, my other tanks looked horrible. But you get better at it over time as you learn. I did a dirted tank once and man did I learn from it.

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
Do not get me wrong, your low tech tank looks nice, but your "High Tech" TANKS LOOKS great!!! BEAUTIFUL!!

lousyweather

AC Members
Feb 26, 2016
You should post pics of your tanks, that's how you get advice... this is my 5th planted tank and trust me, my other tanks looked horrible. But you get better at it over time as you learn. I did a dirted tank once and man did I learn from it.
I likely will post pics ad nauseum when it is up and running, but I cannot start it until I get back from vacation in late April. Still a few thing to get anyhow (mostly lighting). I have posted pics in the "trenches" post I made, but I don't want to post here, since this thread is about your project tanks, not my " trenches" tank. Yea, your tanks rock, Aquanut!

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
That's your salty tank!? Sweet! I love how pristine it is even without a skimmer and whatnot, it CAN be done! hehe :) Fabulous job!

Reactions: Aqua nut
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store