New Toy - SideKick LX

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

loaches r cool

Snail Terminator
Feb 15, 2006
Gahanna, Ohio
tristan.homelinux.net
I actually just got the TMo Wing... couldnt pass up the super deal. Got to have touchscreen. Plus with windows OS (I cringe to actually say this) you can do so much more. Download hundreds of programs, even tweak the registry just like it was a PC. I've even tried custom ROMs on my other windows phone. Only bad thing is the Wing is sluggish with a slow processor and very much RAM. But I downloaded a program that allows me to overclock it so I can still do things like watch full screen QVGA videos without it being choppy. WiFi is pretty slick too on it. 2MP camera is so so.

The super deal is a Windows Mobile promotion. Wing is $50 after discount & rebate, of course thats for a new line activation (or add a line to family plan - what I did, $10 / mo and gave extra line to my folks).

Swayde

AC Members
Mar 12, 2007
Florida
I am so backwards...what is it? Don't mind my ignorance, I am the only adult in America that does not own a cell phone :p I am assuming it's some kind of fancy new cell phone, but it looks kinda like a handheld game hehe.

Jaysn

AC Members
Jan 16, 2007
Very cool. I've been reviewing web content for that device for a few days. :) I like blackberrys too much though, so I got a curve.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store