Newbie to this forum

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Callard

AC Members
Sep 5, 2017
Port Elizabeth
Real Name
Callard
Camera Used
Samsung Tablet A
Hi guys
I'm new here and hope to learn lots with the help from all of you. I've been keeping fish for years and just recently added a malawi tank which is keeping me interested. I now have a community tank as well as the malawi tank that houses 24 plus my catfish and they all happy for the 10 months that I've had them. Recently my tank cracked and I had to rescue them all and the interim rescued 10 fry who seem to growing really nicely. I've since repaired the tank so all of them have trying to dominate as far as territory is concerned.
Anyway that was my story for now. Have lots to tell and lots to ask in the next time I chat with u all.
Regards
Callard

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Welcome to AC! You should start a thread telling us about your Malawi tank (with pictures of course), I'd like to hear more about it.

Callard

AC Members
Sep 5, 2017
Port Elizabeth
Real Name
Callard
Camera Used
Samsung Tablet A
Well thanks guys! Yes I will do a video or two and tell you more about my tank and thanks for having me

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
Hello Callard, Welcome to the forum.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
You have to host the video on one of these sites and then click the "media" button (looks like film, 2 to the right of the smiley button) in the reply options and insert the video address.

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
PS-- I am not a "Dude".

Callard

AC Members
Sep 5, 2017
Port Elizabeth
Real Name
Callard
Camera Used
Samsung Tablet A
Hi Jessica
Apologies... was looking at the picture and not the name.
Will not make that mistake again

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store