Newly discovered catfish!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

digitalphrage

oh god how did this get here i am n
I feel so sorry for that fish. Clearly the tank is not cycled yet AND it's already over stocked. Have you bothered to check the water params yet? What's the pH, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate levels? I don't even see a heater in there. You should definitely consider returning that thing to the pet store or getting a bigger tank ASAP.

Fozzybear

wocka wocka wocka!
Mar 16, 2011
Alaska
Real Name
Ellis
I feel so sorry for that fish. Clearly the tank is not cycled yet AND it's already over stocked. Have you bothered to check the water params yet? What's the pH, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate levels? I don't even see a heater in there. You should definitely consider returning that thing to the pet store or getting a bigger tank ASAP.
Furthermore, THERES NO WATER IN THERE YET!!!! IMHO you're gonna kill your rare fish.

digitalphrage

oh god how did this get here i am n
Furthermore, THERES NO WATER IN THERE YET!!!! IMHO you're gonna kill your rare fish.
Classic newbie mistake. The unscrupulous pet shops sell you the tank and the fish, but they almost never mention that you have to buy water for the fish, too. They make more money because the fish die and then you go back and buy more.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store