Nhl Payoff Time Once Again!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

pbrack

GO SENS GO!
Oct 8, 2005
GO SENS GO!
I kinda wished the Leafs would've made the Playoffs, because we would've swept them! (It's also ironic Quinn is gone when Ferguson is probably the one to blame!)

I think this might be the year for the SENS!
Go Habs as well

minnesotagal866

AC Members
May 30, 2005
You guys can be lucky that you are not Bruins fans. . . It has been one of the worst seasons of my life. Thorton and Samsonov gone, poor Glen Murray still can't believe it. The coach is so overmatched it's not funny. The owner is a, well I can't say it in a public forum. Tim Thomas had a 92+% save percentage and we still couldn't win. I now root for the Sharks! Cheechoo must get down on his knees every night thanking the Almighty for sending Jumbo Joe to him. I can't even discuss this rationally.

Jackie

switchcats

Go Leafs Go!!!
Feb 1, 2006
Southernwestern Ontario
pbrack said:
GO SENS GO!
I kinda wished the Leafs would've made the Playoffs, because we would've swept them! (It's also ironic Quinn is gone when Ferguson is probably the one to blame!)

I think this might be the year for the SENS!
Go Habs as well
In your dreams!!! We would have kicked your butt!!

And Ferguson couldn't fire himself, now could he? So he got rid of the competition! That weasel is useless!

BettaBoy923

Registered Member
Apr 20, 2006
Connecticut
www.myspace.com
Even thought the new york rangers have lost their first game in the series they are going to come back and kill the devils!!! Rangers deserve this stanley cup they havent been in the playoffs in 9 years they are well rested and raring to go.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!

Holly9937

AC Members
Jan 20, 2005
Michigan
GO WINGS!!! My husband called me all loopy around 11 or 12 from the first game to tell me he would be late coming home b/c of double overtime :) :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store