NotoriousSway's African Cichlids

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

piggy67

AC Members
Apr 24, 2008
Battle Creek, Mich.
Real Name
Dion
Thanks for all them comments!

The red empress is the father to yours so they should look just like him. I have Ngara flametails that are growing out are 3/4" that will be avaiable soon. Rubescens I'm sad to say I have no females for and for some reason in the picture he is really red but he is actually just more red-orange.
I'll drive to Indy for the flametails,just let me know when they are ready. Also ,anything else ready for sale? Your stock is amazing and im very happy with the fry i have already purchased from you..:thumbsup:

NotoriousSway

AC Members
Mar 12, 2007
Muncie, IN
thanks for the praise, I have a cool strain of Melanochromis Joanjohnsonae (Leucistic) AKA Red Exasperatus growing out at 3/4"right now. I also have Blood dragons and Pseudocrenilabrus multicolor victorae holding. I also almost always have a couple odds and ends fish that I can get rid of, just ask me when you come if there is any thing else that I dont have on my list.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Cool deal man well i still need to get up there your way and pick up a few buckets of NLS from Bobby maybe we can hook up and i can get that liner to you, Probably Dec 11th on a Saturday if that sounds good i know i am ready for some more Cheeseburger in paradise..

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Cool when it gets closer i will call you or email you..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store