Odd things in tank questions

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

sn195983

Registered Member
Jan 28, 2020
Hi all. Let me start off by saying that I am very new to keeping aquarium invertebrates. I currently have two tanks, a 1 gallon and a 15 gallon column. The 1 gallon has 15 cherry red shrimp, and the 15 gallon is moderately planted and has about 40 ghost shrimp. I've noticed some things in my tanks, and I was hoping that someone could help me here. First, in the 15 gallon tank, I see at least one shrimp with a white belly, and I am wondering, since I've never seen it in person, if this shrimp is berried. Now, in the 1 gallon, there are a few things I've noticed, and I was wondering if someone could help identify those also. There are some white specks, they kind of look like small gravel or sand, but I was wondering if they were eggs of some sort. I also noticed something else that looks like eggs, different from the other, and I was wondering if they were shrimp, or snail, eggs. I'm desperately hoping they're not snail eggs. Please see the attached pictures, and any help would be greatly appreciated.
I apologize for the poor quality of the last picture, I had to zoom in really close to get that picture.

20200127_174408.jpg20200127_180841.jpg20200127_180507.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store