Oddball Ideas For 10 Gallon

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
I'm not really sure what I just saw on FB. Tucano tetra would be available at a store in Colorado called Aqua Imports, if it were you I would do the research.

ANudibranch08

AC Members
May 12, 2021
Oh that sounds really annoying. Hate it when I can't find a fish. However, I live in Thailand close to one of the biggest fish markets ever, so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find something. Also, I'm building a 5 gallon paludarium, and I know I should probably make a new thread for it, but does anyone have any animal suggestions?

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
If you are in Thailand then my suggestion to look for fish in Colorado will definitely be of no use. It's possible that in the market you mention they can get you something truly rare and special.

Florida phish fan

Registered Member
Jul 2, 2021
So I set up a tank about two months ago, planning on doing some kind of oddball, but I don't know what to do now. I love shrimp and am planning on putting some in, but I'm not sure yet. Also, I've already looked into a lot of oddballs but most only can be in a 20 gal plus. I know about peacock gudgeons and dwarf puffers but I already have both so I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas for cool oddball fish (preferably peaceful). Thanks! P.S. here's the tank

View attachment 229898
Late to this and sorry I don't really have any ideas for "oddballs". How about a school of colorful Danios and/or Rasbora? Killifish?

I do have a question tho - would you mind sharing your substrate? I'm resetting a tank with spent Aquasoil and looking for ideas. Your set-up looks interesting. Thanks!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store