Old Postings

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Richer

AC Members
Aug 7, 2002
Edmonton, AB
The old board has been opened for a very limited amount of time. Just enough for us to go in and grab old threads.

Are they're any specific threads you guys and gals want us to grab?

-Could a General Freshwater Mod make this a sticky? =)

-Richer

JeffP

AC Members
Mar 26, 2002
Syracuse, NY
Wetman suggested the use of leaf-litter for a planted angelfish tank I'm setting up. I know he had a thread on that not too long ago. It would be great if you could find that.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
how about in the DIY section, the CO2 set up thing they had with the jello and soda bottles........or was that a website......

either way, it's pretty valuable, and something I can't find...

just a thought...
was there anything about protein skimmers for the saltwater section....meaning what they are, what they do, and why they're needed?

Richer

AC Members
Aug 7, 2002
Edmonton, AB
The Sump Thread is in the archives of this board. Look for the archive link near the bottom of the main forum page. The specific thread is under the salt water DIY archive.

As for the leaf litter and jello co2, I'll see what I can find.

-Richer

Richer

AC Members
Aug 7, 2002
Edmonton, AB
Its not too late yet, lemme see what I can do.

*edit* Actually, I'm gonna need more info... is there anything specific you can remember about this post?

-Richer

JamisonBWolsh

I am what I am. Defender of truth!
Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
Originally posted by Jeremy S
There was a post on software for managing your aquariums. Do you think you can try to get it or is it too late?
Try aquaguide v2.2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store