Old timers check in.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Well I'm eying a 120 gal, but it's going to take some time. So I've ordered a little 15 to tide me over. It'll be here tomorrow. :D
lol Nice! Enjoy it!

SomethingFishy

AC Members
May 1, 2002
Austin, TX
Real Name
Virginia
Well I did it. 125 is set up with drift wood & plants, currently fishless cycling. I'd love a big school of cardinals & I don't know what else yet. I've got a few corys in the little tank, and I just love them. I don't know why I've never kept them before, they're pretty cute for a fish. :D

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Well I did it. 125 is set up with drift wood & plants, currently fishless cycling. I'd love a big school of cardinals & I don't know what else yet. I've got a few corys in the little tank, and I just love them. I don't know why I've never kept them before, they're pretty cute for a fish. :D
Well that was quick! I was expecting more of a wait lol. Pictures?

SomethingFishy

AC Members
May 1, 2002
Austin, TX
Real Name
Virginia
Well that was quick! I was expecting more of a wait lol. Pictures?
Yeah, I was too. It was on a pretty good sale at Petsmart, but no store in the Austin area carries it. I found one in Dallas. My BIL lives in Dallas and was already planning to come for a visit, AND he has a pickup truck. DH actually agreed (last time I brought it up he was resistant), and BIL was willing to pick up the tank and drive it down here. I figured everything might not line up like that again, so I jumped on it.

I tried to add a pic the other day, but buggered something up. Here you go. This is shortly after I planted it, It should be great when everything grows in a bit. If I can keep all the plants alive that is. :DIMG_9496.JPG

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Who can resist a good sale!? Tank looks fantastic! Looks more like a mature tank than freshly planted. I love those dimensions too.

Reactions: SomethingFishy

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Staff member
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Yeah, I was too. It was on a pretty good sale at Petsmart, but no store in the Austin area carries it. I found one in Dallas. My BIL lives in Dallas and was already planning to come for a visit, AND he has a pickup truck. DH actually agreed (last time I brought it up he was resistant), and BIL was willing to pick up the tank and drive it down here. I figured everything might not line up like that again, so I jumped on it.

I tried to add a pic the other day, but buggered something up. Here you go. This is shortly after I planted it, It should be great when everything grows in a bit. If I can keep all the plants alive that is. :DView attachment 223300
I think your new tank looks great, Virginia. A large school of cardinals will look sweet...cories too. I have 10 sterbai cories in my 125g currently. They love all the floor space!

Mark

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store