On February 17, 2009 Television Will Evolve

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
yes but i think more people had switched years ago.... think of how many tvs that wont work right now with out a box.....
How many people still use antennas?

I figure by now 95% of the US uses satellite or cable anyway.

necigrad

AC Members
Feb 7, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
It's something like 85%, not 95%. Unfortunatly for those who aren't on cable or satellite, it's not as simple for many as it sounds. This afftect those who can't afford cable or satellite, and probably don't have internet or read the paper, so they' won't know about the rebate for converters.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
It's something like 85%, not 95%. Unfortunatly for those who aren't on cable or satellite, it's not as simple for many as it sounds. This afftect those who can't afford cable or satellite, and probably don't have internet or read the paper, so they' won't know about the rebate for converters.
They've been running TV commercials for months on the major affiliates though. If they don't know about it, it's akin to the people that had radios and weren't aware TV was around to me.

Berserkr

AC Members
Feb 10, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Working for DirecTV Tech support I deal with this all the time. Customers freaking out threatening to sue because they think we're forcing them to buy a 2500 dollar hdtv, since they don't understand that the tv itself doesn't matter really, and that this has nothing to do with HD. I can't blame them necessarily, but do some research...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store