Opps! Those aren't fish!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sovran

I come to you at night
Mar 5, 2007
PA
Awesome reptiles Sploke - they speak volumes for the care you give them. Congrats!

ReignsAngel

AC Members
Nov 17, 2006
Ft. Walton Beach, FL.
I love your pictures! Beautiful animals. :)
You should consider entering the photo of the month contest. ;)

Last edited:

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Awesome reptiles Sploke - they speak volumes for the care you give them. Congrats!
Sploke? Where's Sploke? I'm not letting him take credit for my pictures! :raspberry:

Que

I wish I was a fish I wish.
Feb 15, 2007
Southern Berkshire county, MA
Real Name
Ken
Camera Used
cell phone
Here are my Eastern Box Turtles. The two girls eating the blueberries I've had for 20 years now! I have 3 females and a male and I'm hoping for lots of eggs this spring. Eggs=baby turtles!
Those blueberries are amazing for 20 years old!:D

Q

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Thanks again for the nice compliments! Most of my turtles, present and past, were victims of being hit by cars or lawnmovers. I nursed them back to health if I could and released most of them back into the wild. The few I've kept are for breeding purposes.

WaterBug

AC Members
Sep 8, 2007
Thanks for the comments everyone!

No two Eastern Box Turtles look the same. Even though they all appear different, they're all the same species above. Some are just brighter or prettier then others. That last turtle you are refering to is a female named "Sparky" (I named her when I was 8, don't laugh!) She's my favorite of the 4 because she's so friendly and will walk right up to me as soon as she sees me. And she likes to be scratched on the head and she eats right out of my hand. I've had many breeders offer money for her because of her bright coloration.
I can see why! She is absolutely beautiful. And thats awesome that she is so friendly!

Aaron89

AC Members
Dec 2, 2006
England
good pictures and the geckos look in tip top condition

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store