Oranda turning black

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dudley

Eheim User
Feb 9, 2005
Medina, Ohio
Real Name
Dee
its a 20L Dudley... :rolleyes: better to read the post lol ;)
I read the post Sprinkle Sprinkle and without knowing where the OP is located, 20L could mean 20 litres in the UK and Europe or it can mean a 20 long tank in the U.S. and there is a vast difference between those tank sizes. ;)

Reactions: Sprinkle

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
I read the post Sprinkle Sprinkle and without knowing where the OP is located, 20L could mean 20 litres in the UK and Europe or it can mean a 20 long tank in the U.S. and there is a vast difference between those tank sizes. ;)
ah lol. wasnt thinking clearly at that time, tired every day ?

Apr 7, 2021
www.youtube.com
Camera Used
8 Megapixel iSight Camera
I like that idea:) and it's more important for the fish to be happy than to be in a pretty tank. And again thank you so much for being so helpful:) I will definitely ask my questions on here from now on.
If you have the space in your house, you could also try and find a kiddie pool (Like the plastic blue ones at walmart/target) the are pretty inexpensive and you could find one thats deeper and the right length. (walmart.com has them) And the Oranda turning black thats pretty normal with goldfish, one of my comets did the exact same thing just reversed. He was originally Orange with a black streak on the top of his body running down to his tail. When he started getting older and bigger his black started fading away.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store