Our House Renovation Has Begun and It Will Include 2 Walls With Built In Tanks

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

sushiray

AC Members
Jan 14, 2009
new windsor, ny
wow! wow! wow! what a view! what a showcase!

Luc

AC Members
Aug 25, 2008
Thailand
Your house looks perfect with those tanks...what happened with the tread? Any updates?
I've been out for some time as well, busy with work, but coming back and checking the subscribed threads, I found this had no updates at all..

Hope all went ok for you...

Arkangel77

AC Members
Aug 13, 2006
Update Time! :headbang2:

tonergirl

AC Members
Sep 22, 2008
Here are our progress pictures. All of the electric is now complete in the new living room to include the tank lighting. The sand is rinsed and put in! We had to give the well a break after rinsing all of the sand, so we only filled the tank part way. Tomorrow I will put the heaters and decor into the tank and put more water in. Then break out the Mag 350 to finish clearing the cloudiness. Hopefully Saturday the Fronts will be in their new home. Then we start on the 2nd tank and the floors.
:clap::clap::clap: That looks friggin AWESOME!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

snoopy65

I am Sam aka Snoopy65
Aug 24, 2008
Where the ducks walk on the fish, PA
Wow! Looking back through this thread. It is hard to believe it has been over 3 years since we started the renovations on the house. Some of it is completely finished, a little not. Some things we decided to change again.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
This thread is in dire need of pics....

:evil_lol:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store