PALDARIUM VIVARIUM I'M UNSURE BUT I THINK YOU'LL LIKE

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Gbbudd

AC Members
Feb 16, 2007
dwarf sagatarius, sagatarius,riccia both types" one floats the other does not. wisteria, brown crypt, pellia, foxtail.rotala indica. fisden, the plant in the water fall are common house plants here in america. Sorry i do not know there names but one plant is a bonsai i never water any of the plants the water fall does all that for me.

addicted2fish

" Can you come out to play ? "
Mar 19, 2008
WOW ~ I just read this intire thread and WOW ~ I will look for the behind the scenes thread now, I sure hope you have started it , if not i will be watching for it . I would LOVVEEEE to have a set up like this . I love house plants & aquatic plants so this would just be a very fun project . cant wait to read how you did that wall, and everything in between . ~~~

LifelessForm

Papercut Survivor
Sep 8, 2008
Mechanicsburg, Pa
That is a gorgeous setup you have.

Nextstepaquatic

Registered Member
Dec 21, 2008
< is gbbudd but on my lap top i had to sign up due to not having a clue what the old password was. mellovision as to your question it's a moss i pulled out of a pond here in CT. and a little duck weed

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
Hey gbbudd, would you be interested in selling some of that moss later this year? If I go with one of my paludarium ideas, I would LOVE to have some of that stuff in my tank.

Gbbudd

AC Members
Feb 16, 2007
Kr0nic wrote " Id really like to see the authors other work (if he has any, im sure he must as theres no way you can go from total noob to making this). "

But he'd be wrong that was my first planted tank and yes any noob can do the same. i understand whats common sence for one person is not so for another but i don't consider myself any thing out of the ordinary. Read the bloggs on the web look for proven set ups. many online are fresh set ups that haven't withstood the test of time. Keep up with maintenance, spend the money at the start on equipment. and you'll save money in the long run from wipe outs and algea blooms. make all changes slowly. if your water temp is 75 degrees don't add 55 degree tap water. Tap water has chlorine which KILLS living organisums age your water and raise the temp.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store